Thursday, June 19, 2008

MASTER LIST II

It's funny, when I started this, I felt a bit stuck and became anxious that I wouldn't be able to finish something that I had started. However, once I started this list, the ideas have been rolling in and I am now concerned that I will have to revise this to "218 Things to Do before I leave this Earthly World".

Here are the next ten:

11. Jungle safari to see the Mountain Gorillas in Uganda;

12. (OK, blatantly copying my brilliant bud Steph but the truth is, I really, really, really want this) Own Vespa Scooter and have it pimped out with customised paint job;

13. Have Ami James (of Miami Ink fame) cover my current tattoo with something more mature, artistic and symbolic;

14. Give a person or a group a life changing gift;

15. Design, build and live in an eco-friendly house with a view of the sea;

16. See the sun rise over the dunes of the Sahara;

17. Design and have made a platinum ring set with my birthstone (Aquamarine);

18. Own a pony;

19. Have family sit for formal painted portrait; and

20. Order dessert for dinner.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you like Ami James' work, check out my blog: www.victoriasrighthip.typepad.com/